Translate

Translate

miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

LAB 1 CLASS 2


I. Watch the video and answer the video quiz. Follow the link.

http://www.elllo.org/video/video_content/X001-Beg-Adeline-House.htm


II. Listen to the song SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW. Download the file on your PC. and answer the exercise.
Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)
  
INSTRUCTIONS: Complete the missing words with the first letter
Now and then I t________ of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were r____________ for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember
You can g_____ addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, a__________ the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well, you said that we would still be f___________
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over
  
INSTRUCTIONS: Write the correct order of the chorus.
(     ) And I don't even need your love
(     ) But you didn't have to cut me off
(     ) But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
(     ) Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
(     ) I guess that I don't need that though
(     ) Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
(     ) No, you didn't have to stoop so low

Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

INSTRUCTIONS: Select and correct the words that are wrong.

Now and then I think of all the rhymes you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd come
But I don't wanna live that way, reading in two every word you say
You said that you can let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know



III. Answer the exercise on the following link.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario