Translate

Translate

lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

Exercise on Comparison of Adjectives (not/ as ... as)

Fill in the comparison with (not) as ... as. Copy and complete the sentences.
  1. John is (tall)  Glen.
  2. Janet is (beautiful)  Jeniffer.
  3. You are (crazy)  my sister.
  4. We can run (fast)  they can.
  5. My mom is (not / strict)  your mum.
  6. Your mobile phone is (not / trendy)  mine.
  7. Matrix II was (not / interesting)  Matrix I.
  8. This yoghurt (not / taste / good)  the one I bought yesterday.
  9. I can do (many / press-ups)  you.
  10. (not / earn / much / money)  you do.

Read the information on the following link. Then, complete the statements with a tag question.

1. I think this class is great. _______________________
2. I'm excited about our trip. _______________________
3. We finished our project. ________________________


Watch this video and practice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario